Telephony. Setting up and using call integration
The DIKIDI service allows you to integrate the IP telephony of the following operators:
How does it work?
When you receive an incoming call, you will see who is calling on the screen in the web version of the service and you can open the card to make an appointment. If the number is unknown, you can immediately add a new client with this number.
Information on all calls will be displayed in the Calls section, with the ability to listen to a recording of the conversation
There is no need to manually dial the client's number, just click on the call button in the client card.
Integration with telephony is NOT available in the "Basic" plan
4. Specify the phone number that will receive incoming and outgoing calls.
If you are not yet a user of this telephony-go to the site https://www.mango-office.ru and register. Get your phone number and prepare for integration.
1. Select MANGO in the Clients-Calls section in the web version of the service on the website https://dikidi.net/business and click on Connect. In the window that opens, you will need to enter some parameters of your MANGO Personal Account, as well as copy and paste a link to exchange data with our system.
2. Copy the link to contact our service. Then, in your MANGO Office personal account, in the Integration - API Connector section, insert a link to connect to our service.
+ Copy the Unique Code of your PBX and copy the Key to create the signature
3. Go back to the DIKIDI Integration Settings window and enter the Authorization Key and Signature Creation Key in the DIKIDI Integration Settings window.
4. Specify the phone number to which incoming and outgoing calls will be received and the login from your personal account
Save the settings. If all the fields are filled in correctly, the integration is activated. Check it by creating outgoing and incoming calls.